Posted by Richard Harris | | Posted On Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 11:31 PM


Kim and I and all associated with simple-truths would like to thank you for investigating Gracie’s tab; we pray your moments here will be fruitful. God blessed us with Gracie almost three and a half years ago; during that time she has been a great blessing as well as a great teacher.

Gracie is a child born with Down syndrome; she has been an extra special gift from the Lord. In her short time here on this earth she has reached more people with the love of the Lord than most adults. Her smiles, hugs and waves have captivated thousands in church, the neighborhood and any store she happens to be in. Gracie has shared with us her own unconditional love and taught us more than any seminary could about the true unconditional love of God. We only thought we knew it before.

Our desire is that you will use this sight as a resource of hope, encouragement and education. Our hope is to develop the sight further as we grow in our own understanding of the gift that is Gracie.

God Bless,

Richard and Kim

Psalm 139:13-14, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”